Passive Fire Inspection Services
The Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order puts the responsibility of Fire Safety on the owner of the building, or to nominate a responsible person who must be competent. The preferred method of providing assurances that the passive fire protection installations within a building are installed correctly, is to have a third-party inspection on these provisions by a competent person.
QCMS LTD are able to offer the third-party inspection you need providing a full report consisting of a clear listed schedule of the buildings passive fire protection measures, including a log with photographic evidence and an overview description of findings.
The following areas can be inspected by our team:
- Cavity Barriers
- Fire Rated Partitions Ceiling Systems
- Fire Rated Glazing and Screens
- Penetration Sealing and Fire Stopping
- Structural Fire Protection Boards/ Intumescent Coatings/ Wet Spray
- Timber & Steel & Composite Fire Rated Door sets
If there is an area on our list which is not listed, please do call us to see if we can help.